Monday, August 1, 2011

Return from the dead!

So after several years, many projects, and even more frogs, I've decided to start trying to keep up with the blog again. Who knows how long it will last, I am known for only half-finishing things, after all!

My first update is that I'm doing a lot of contract knitting now. I have several projects going for various designers and companies, some of which I can share, some of which are top secret! One that I'm particularly excited about is a shawl by Ann Weaver. She has not only allowed me to post pics of my progress, but has very emphatically instructed me to do so! Once I get it started and make a little progress, I will make sure to post pictures!

In the meantime, see the pictures below for a hat/glove set for my younger sister (who loves owls) I recently started. The hat and one glove are done, the second glove will be finished after I get some of these contract jobs completed.









Keep checking back for more posts! I promise I'll try hard to keep up with it this time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: